A very good friend of mine said that the best we could do is viewing the marriage as bad thing. " Sure or not???". Let put it this way, marriage is NOT a bad thing but being SINGLETINI at this time is preferrable. Why?
- I can go wherever I want without asking permission first
- I can watch football at Mamak in the middle of nite of course
- I can use my money all I want
- I don't bother someone is hungry at home
- I don't have to remember any significant date yet not celebrating it
- I can put extra effort in works
- I can date
- Feel free to be out of station and again hang out with frens
- Still carrying a 'Miss' title, which make me feel young
- Spare me some 'times' for myself
Well, I'm not saying that I don't want to get married but this is just not the time yet. In fact I'm now just reach my 24th years of alive. I do believe there's a good man out there and when the time is coming, I would be ready of course. After all, we are the one who determine our happiness.
'Look for what we don't have in life, we don't have anything. But if we look for what we have in life, the we have everything'.
Be thankful and cherish your life.